Like THE Boss.
Now that you’ve had a couple days to settle down from this, let’s pick at your brain-scabs and go over a few reasons that Chris Akrigg is the fucking best.
- That shit-eating grin the whole way through his skid-drift at 1:25
- Made uphill 29er climbing look good at 2:00 with that roosty business
- Only uphill switchback clip in the history of mountain biking to be interesting at 2:15
- Actual use of leg-throttle to upright a pedal-bike at 3:10
- IMBA approved line selection at 3:28
- Best “running over your go-pro” shot used as a transition, ever at 4:20
- E.T. air pedal at 4:25
- Total lack of self preservation hucking between buildings in the middle of who knows where, hours away from medial attention if anything were to go wrong, example at 4:47
- Proper implementation of the advantages gained by doing nose wheelies with a suspension fork 4:56
- Broken glass 5:25
- Ironic sense of humor shown to be not for sole purpose of hipster cred through giant (to scale) bunnyhop at 6:07
- Better style in a pool on a kid’s bike than you’ll possibly ever have on any bike at 7:07
Honorable mention to Victor Lucas for being a quiet media dude that lets his work speak for him. LOUDLY.
Holy balls. Chris Akrigg for President of the Universe.